Sunday, June 10, 2007

Done!

I finished the feather and fan socks I was working on....yay!

The colors are a lot darker than this picture looks.

I decided to give these socks to my Aunt Jill. Yes, I was named after her :)
She always sends gifts to my kids and I. Even after we moved to another state and then moved again she found us. She's always been the nicest most hospitable person. When I went to Seattle for a visit a couple months ago I saw her and my Grandma. I offered to make them socks so this is my first offering. My aunt also had a birthday a week ago so it will fit right in.










































Specs:

Yarn: Claudia Handpaint Purple Earth from Loopy Ewe
Needles: US 2 Crystal Palace Bamboo (also from Loopy Ewe)
Pattern: Toe up from Sock Wizard and Feather & Fan from Socks, Socks, Socks

No comments: