Thursday, March 8, 2007

I finally got a pretty good picture of my Purple Earth sock. It's sad....it took me like 2 hours to get this little toe. Oh, well I'm still a (fairly) new knitter as knitters go. I had to go outside to get the right light to show off the lovely jewel tones of the yarn. I have to say...I've tried this toe before and failed...it's a lot easier with this short color change yarn. Each wrapped stitch is a different color!
My mom was here last night and when I showed her the way the yarn was knitting up she asked me who it was for and I said "I don't know", to which she responded "It could be for me, I wouldn't mind!"
I have only completed 4 pairs of socks and I've given away 3..so we'll see.

Claudia Hand Painted Purple Earth

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.