Monday, March 26, 2007

Yarn and coffee

Nothing much new to report.

I'm still working on the Jaywalkers...I'm on the heel flap now. I stopped on the leg at 4"...I don't have the patience for two more inches! I usually wear shorter socks anyway so it works for me.
I really want to finish these so I can wear them to the Knitting Expo.

I was looking at the site for the Expo and followed some of the links to the vendors and I got even more excited! I'm hoping to score some Koigu and maybe a few other trinkets.

In other news....Today I brought in my little espresso machine I got as a wedding gift out of storage.




















Isn't it cute?

If my sisters machine had a baby this is what it would look like....that is if coffee machines could have babies...you know what I mean!

I cleaned it up and ran two cycles of water and two of coffee (I used cheap coffee and threw it out) through it. I think I've warmed up my latte making skills and I'm ready for morning! Now I just have to decide weather to use old Verona or new Gevalia.

I'm thinking I might save myself for after I can go get some fresh Verona from Starbucks. My little machine deserves the best :)

No comments: