Monday, March 5, 2007

Monday

Tonight the Loopy Ewe is putting up some new yarns for sale. So I'm going to try to jump on and get some goodies!
I didn't get a chance to do any knitting this weekend. Mostly because I was busy organizing my knitting supplies and books and creating this blog.

I need to get Jon's hat finished and get started on DDs clogs before the weather starts getting warm again.

My order from Loopy Ewe should get here today!! I'm so excited to squish and squeeze and smell the yarn. And to touch and see the needles too....oh joy! I think I'll switch out the needles I'm using on my Jaywalkers so I can start using the new ones right away. Here's a picture of them so far...














I'm using Opal Prism. The color is really nice in person and it's much softer than I thought it would be. I love this pattern and I plan to make more than one pair with it.

Here's what Snowshoe's doing today...















Isn't she cute?

No comments: