Friday, March 9, 2007

Yarn

I got some new lovelies today....















Perchance to Knit "Pale Spring Rose"













Claudia Hand painted "Toast"















Apple Laine "Earthly Delights"

I like how they are all very different and very soft and yummy. I am getting out of my comfort zone a little with the pastel and the orangish yarns but I like that. I tend to always pick blues, purples and greens.

This weekend I have to get started on my daughters felted clogs. As much as I want to knit on my socks, I have a little voice in my head convicting me... make Ms clogs and then you can knit socks all you want!

I pretty much made mine in just a few days so hopefully hers will go quickly too. Also I have a beautiful stitch marker that was attached to one of the skeins I got today. I don't know if it was from Sheri at Loopy Ewe or all the Perchance skeins have them....either way I'm going to enjoy using it :)

No comments: