Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Wednesday

well, my camera battery is dead and I don't have any more AAs so no yarny pics today.

It's just as well because yesterday I had to frog my jaywalker and start over. It was just too big! Thanks to my sisters math skilz we were able to figure out how many stitches I should cast on. So it's back to the beginning.

I'm looking forward to my trip to Seattle for the Knitting Expo!
I'm making plans to have lunch with my Aunt who I never get to see, and a visit with my Grandma. My Dad wants me to pick up his machinist tools at Grandmas and ship them to him in Guam. The shipping isn't the problem, neither is the picking up. The problem is figuring out which tools to take. My husband would know, but this trip was really about me getting away for a weekend of yarn and no kids. So we are hatching a plan involving a camera phone upgrade next month.

I did finish knitting one clog for my daughter and then ran out of the sole/cuff yarn so that's on hold for a minute. It shouldn't have surprised me since it was the leftovers from my clogs. I am able to knit on my socks guilt free now!

Well. There is the housework....whatever.

I hate posting with NO pictures, so here's a couple pictures my daughter took...the second one makes me laugh until I cry.

















No comments: